Select an amount for your monthly contribution
$ sustaining, monthly one-time contribution
The Polka Dot Mama Melanoma Foundation (PDMFF) funds research, raises awareness and educates the community about melanoma—the deadliest form of skin cancer. EIN 47-4543960.
Here’s what we’ve done in 2017 with donations from our generous community
• Funded over $50,000 in melanoma research, including research for two Duke medical students
• Screened over 400 patients for skin cancer, identifying skin cancer in 15%
• Launched the Shade Shuttle, our mobile skin screening bus (polkadotmama.org/shadeshuttle)
• Installed ten sunscreen dispensers at outdoor community locations around Raleigh
• Educated over 330,000 people worldwide online and in person
Your donation or sponsorship of our programs can help us reach more people and have a greater impact on the community at large.
Thank you for considering how you can support our important efforts.
Tracy Callahan, CEO & Founder
Are you sure?