- Why donate? Your contribution goes directly to supporting our efforts to provide safe, healthy, and affordable homes to those in our community who struggle most to find and retain homes. Read more...
- How can you donate? Click on a button to the right to make a donation through our secure website OR contact Marge for other options.
Questions? Contact Marge Price Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-915-8176
Other Ways to contribute to the mission of Homes First: Learn more on this page
What Will My Donation Provide?
- $10 buys one new energy efficient LED light bulb to save energy consumption in our properties
- $15 pays for 2 handbooks for new tenants to help navigate the low-income house system
- $25 allows Homes First to host an orientation meeting for new tenants
- $35 covers the screening fee for an apartment application
- $40 repairs a broken faucet in a home for developmentally disabled adults
- $50 purchases lunch items for volunteer maintenance workers for a month
- $100 helps Homes First pay for 1 month of our property management software subscription
- $350 funds a professional training program for Homes First staff
- $500 provides paint & repairs for one property ‘turn-over’
- $1,000 buys one month of repairs and maintenance at one property
- $2,500 pays 12 months of grounds maintenance at one property
- $10,000 can help us leverage funds to purchase a new property